OniGroup is the leading Premier Google for Partner across the globe, specialising in solving problems by developing and supporting solutions utilising Google technologies, including:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics 360 Suite
OniGroup is globally recognised by Google for consistently demonstrating deployment and support excellence, Global Location Specialist 2017/2018, APAC Business Impact Award for 2016 and 2015 due to our continued focus on delivering positive business impacts to our clients.
This role shall be working directly with the OniGroup and Google ANZ teams across some of the largest & most disruptive companies across the region in enhancing their business’ using Google Cloud technologies.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and provide thought leadership.
- Provide strategy to generate and develop business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with OniGroup and Google
- Drive new business development
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Lead and drive opportunities through the entire business cycle, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- A focus on ensuring growth across the existing portfolio through tailored engagement methodologies
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of technology sales experience, providing cloud computing solutions.
- Experience maintaining relationships with enterprise customers.
- 2 years of experience in business development and business transformational enterprise technology solutions.
To be successful it is recommended you possess the following:
- Excellent English communication skills
- A broad interest in business & technology
- Self motivated and take on responsibility
- Passion for ensuring that whatever you do, you do to the best of your ability
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A keen interest in learning and personal growth
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work & join in with the team
- Love of travel & embracing of cultural differences
- Legal or contractual training preferred
This position is open to all levels who love to try new things, are passionate about business and technology, thrive on responsibility and want more than just a job but also the opportunity to be part of a fun and active team.
If you think that this role would interest you please send through your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why you think you would fit in best with the description above to email@example.com