OniGroup is the leading Premier Google for Partner across the globe, specialising in solving problems by developing and supporting solutions utilising Google technologies, including:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics 360 Suite
OniGroup is globally recognised by Google for consistently demonstrating deployment and support excellence, Global Location Specialist 2017/2018, APAC Business Impact Award for 2016 and 2015 due to our continued focus on delivering positive business impacts to our clients.
OniGroup is seeking an experienced customer facing Technical Solutions Consultant that is self-motivated and ready to assist the business team in driving innovative business solutions to our customers. This is across Location Services, Cloud Services and Data Analytics.
You will be joining an innovative and vibrant team of professionals who have an enthusiasm for creative problem solving, learning new skills on a daily basis and enjoy working directly with some of the largest & most disruptive companies across the APAC region.
The most important skills and interests that we look for in candidates are:
- Client facing working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client focused and motivated, with a value add mentality
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A keen interest in learning and personal growth
- A team mentality, whilst looking to take ownership and hold independent responsibilities
- Self motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to new goals and opportunities
- A broad interest in business & technology
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers utilising Google’s Cloud Platform and other Google Technologies (ie. Google Maps, Google Analytics etc..)
- Work closely with the Sales team to assist in qualifying from a technical standpoint our customers and prospects needs, and identify opportunities to deliver high value business outcomes
- Architect and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with the delivery team in a pre-sales capacity
- Facilitate and lead technical workshops with our customers focusing on discovery, ideation, innovation, enablement, development and validation of solutions
- Contribute to and help the sales team in pre sales engagements and maintain internal assets to assist the Sales Team to enable innovation at scale
- Scope and develop application development Proof of Concepts/ prototypes with prospective customers
- Document and present technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
- Keep up to date with technology platform developments, industry leading technologies and industry trends in order to identify opportunities within our our current portfolio
- Fluent English communication skills and preferred native-speaking across one Asian language either Bahasa Indonesian, Mandarin, Thai and/or Vietnamese
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Cloud Platform Technologies - GCP, AWS, Azure, or equivalent
- Experience Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML).
- Experience with Enterprise networking concepts (DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ).
- Ability to mockup and subsequently implement Dashboards or data visualisation requirements both for Internal and Client use cases
- Preferred experience with data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, Mode, SiSense, Tableau
- Preferred experience with Data Warehouses such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake and Google BigQuery
- Preferred experience with architecting, implementing, optimizing and troubleshooting Data Pipelines both for targeted resolutions and broader solutions at scale
- Preferred experience includes cross/hybrid-stack data integration for marketing, advertising or core data platform purposes including offline datasets and/or points of interest
If you think that this role would interest you please send through your CV and a one page cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you think you would fit in best with the description above.